Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stick 245 - Hallo to You


Hallo to You

Hallo to you - myself at two
so great that you unpacked and explored and searched for the you
while your parents searched for the being together and not blue

Hallo to you - myself at six
so great that you held your head high as you started school
while your world crumbled and pudled and pooled ink dark blue

Hallo to you -  myself at seventeen
so great that you embraced flowers in carpets of forests and open space
while your mind raced to replace the chaos of suicide's death march face

Hallo to you - myself at twenty six
so great that you held onto nature's rocks while the rivers eroded the floor
while you lowered a lifeless body in earth's brown blanket open door

Hallo to you - myself at the marriage after 
so great that you fought and begged and craved calm laughter
while you lost loves and lovers and so totally possibly misunderstood

Hallo to you- myself facing the now
so great that you still know and accept the you even from two
while drops of rain splatter, you prepare with a pimgrim's heart to walk the Way and in the end to swirl ink blue and match it with the blue sky hue

No comments:

Post a Comment