Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Stick 253 - Definition Horizon


Definition: Horizon

The word horizon derives from the Greek word "ὁρίζων κύκλος" horizōn kyklos, "separating circle", from the verb horizō, "to divide", "to separate", and that from "ὅρος" (oros), "boundary, landmark".

I find upon my search tonight
two horizons
clear and very bright

The first separate "want" and "do"
two vastly different
versions of "living in dreams" and "living the dream"

The second separate organic stick from treated wooden table
two wooden moments
both satisfying in providing landmarks of input and time

I find upon reflecting on my find
two horizons
are what I need to make sense of human time

One horizon
assures dividing of yin and yang

Another horizon
brings the seperate back into a circle when bending the dividing line

No comments:

Post a Comment