Saturday, November 9, 2013

Stick 223 - Forward Motion


forward motion

in a little machine inside my mind
is a little part so refined
its sole purpose, and this is true
is to ensure my life, love and living potions
always achieves a forward motion

in the little part are areas unseen
to the inquisitive mind of the human naked eye
the invisibility, an oxymoron for the significant contribution 
as this little part makes me always want to try the new
always want to start and always want to feel free in my human heart

in the little machine i achieve what may not seem much
but each time the forward motion takes place,
the little machine drinks in the latent energy power
and so whether the motion leads to failure or success
my little machine and its little part, makes sure that with forward motion
i always take heart and am ready for every new start

No comments:

Post a Comment