Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Stick 87 - Torn off into Strips

 
I hear the train from quite far away
It's rythmic heartbeat sets the pace
The wooden ladder help me cross the fence
as I stand next to the snake rail line space
 
I feel the earth start to shudder
It's announcement of anticipated arrival near-far away
The choice is simple
step forward or step back
 
I want the train-wind to suck my last breath away
It's violent passing rush an echo of cold metal crush-dismay
I lose control as I deliberately test fate
as I deliberately close my eyes and still-in-the-moment-wait
 
I grimmace at the flood-rush-adrenalin in my ears
The violent realisation of that choice frozen in time
my experiment complete
as I float over and above the very spot of that train line moment in time

No comments:

Post a Comment