Friday, April 12, 2013

Stick 12 - Little Boy


So sincere....

was this little stick, it struck a chord
it instantly conjured up the magic love I hold for a special little boy

Just like this stick, this little boy is so sincere and so in the now and here
Just like this stick, this little boy lives a life so clear

This boy is soft in nature and strong in hope
This boy is gentle in manner and determined in will
This boy is sad when slighted and a brave little fighter

He whispers a secret so devine
He tells me that sun through leaves are not just dappled light
He whispers a secret so beautiful and fine
He tells me that sun through leaves are natures magical mirrors sublime 

I shy away in fear when he invites me along
He passes me the flying fox and dares me to be strong
He smiles and warms my heart
He flies me away from all that is now in the past
 

No comments:

Post a Comment