Monday, April 22, 2013

Stick 22 - Elve's at Play

Photo supplied by Hendriette Du Plessis

I walked along the forest path...
 
...and discovered amongst the undergrowth, next to a chattering stream
an amazing little stick slipper filled with soft moss-green 
I knew immediately that it belonged to the Flute-Ring Elves
in the magical kingdom of Violenia in the land beyond the Drummers

I believe it belonged to an Elve called Clarinetto
I am convinced that it's his, because it was of a size smaller than zero
I gathered a mud polish called Harpsicon
and mixed it with a little bit of guitar-spit
and immediately found the shine improve

It glittered so much in the morning sun & out of the blue Clarinetto appeared
He flutered around my head and shone his violena mirror
to ensure I knew where he was from
He sang a song called "a song for yououououo"

He giggled as he slipped his shoeless little foot into the slipper-shoe
and he promised that if I ever wanted to
I could, at any time, join in the orchestra called Fortissimo 
I could jam along, as long as I could fit a size zero shoe!


No comments:

Post a Comment