Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stick 53 - Blood Drop Cafe


Meet me at the Blood Drop Cafe

As I picked this stick up tonight, I under-estimated the lethal sharpness of the white thorns. It pricked my palm and drew dark red blood drops...

I imagine you waiting for me at the Blood Drop Cafe
I imagine you parking under the Bluegum Tree
I imagine you smiling promises, as you greet-see me
I imagine my hand shaking

I imagine you lifting me into your warm-man embrace
I imagine you holding me close to your beautiful happy face
I imagine you folding my questions away in a not-now space
I imagine my skin breaking

I imagine us living ten lifetimes while laughing
I imagine us touching while global time-travelling
I imagine us sharing tomato-sauce-chattering
I imagine my blood drops oozing

I imagine my body letting the blood gush out now
I imagine my bare feet slipping into the warm blood pool
I imagine my face as white as the snow white thorn
I imagine you failing to notice the dark-dark blood red storm

No comments:

Post a Comment