Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stick 56 - Last Breath


I have often wondered about the last breath and the end of the end...

Is the end when you are told that the end is nearer than you thought
Is the end when the pain encrouches on your body ill and frought
Is the end when the strain of breathing makes you simply stop
Is the end when the last breath flows so sudden from your body
Is the end when the mind witnesses the last harvest and crop
Is the end when the body goes cold and you hover above and on top
Is the end when the left behind people bow their heads in silent despair
Is the end when those who loved you protest-wail as you haste away
Is the end when you see the african sunset fill the whole human horizon
Is the end when the veld fire aroma clears your eternal spirit vision   
Is the end when those you lost, embrace your still warm human heart 

I believe the end is the beautiful sum of all of the above
I believe the end will be the above and so much more
I believe the end will be so much more than I ever expected to find instore
I believe the end is the majestic announcement
of the beginning of the beautiful bountiful brand brand new


No comments:

Post a Comment